|Back to Entry Page|
CALIFORNIA CASUALTY MANAGEMENT COMPANY PRO BASS BOAT GIVEAWAY SWEEPSTAKES
Introduction: California Casualty Management Company ("Sponsors") is offering the Online Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes"). NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility: Entrant must be currently employed as a Peace Officer, Firefighter, Volunteer Firefighter or be an Emergency Medical Technician (EMT). Entrant must be 18 as of December 31, 2012, and a resident of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia. Residents of AK, HI, MA, MI, NC, NY, RI and WI are NOT eligible. In the following states, a resident must be a member of the associated group to be eligible: AZ, CA, CO, KS, KY, ID, IN, IL, LA, MA, MD, MO, NE, OH, OR, TX, WA, PA, and UT
Listing of Associated Groups by state:
PFFA - Professional Firefighters of Arizona
AHPA - Arizona Highway Patrol Association
CAHP - California Association of Highway Patrolmen
CSFA - California State Firefighters Association
CSLEA - California Statewide Law Enforcement Association
CA Other - SDCDSA, SJPOA, SPOA, SJDSA, SCCDSA, SMPOA
PORAC - Police Officers Research Association of California
CSFFA - Colorado State Fire Fighters Association
CPPA - Colorado Police Protective Association
IPOA - Idaho Peace Officers Association
IFA – Illinois Fire Fighter‘s Association
IVFA - Indiana Volunteer Firefighters Association
KSFFA - Kansas State Firefighters Association
KPFF - Kentucky Professional Firefighters
LSFA – Louisiana State Firemen’s Association
MSFA – Maryland State Firemen’s Association
FFAM - Fire Fighters Association of Missouri
MNOA - Missouri Narcotics Officer Association
NSVFA - Nebraska State Volunteer Firefighters Association
OAEMS – Ohio Association of Emergency Medical Services
OPBA - Ohio Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association
OSFA - Ohio State Firefighters Association
OPOA - Oregon Peace Officers Association
OSPOA - Oregon State Police Officers Association
OVFA - Oregon Volunteer Firefighters Association
WPFA - Western Pennsylvania Fireman’s Association
CLEAT – Combined Law Enforcement Associations of Texas
SFFMA - State Firemen’s and Fire Marshals’ Association of Texas
WSFFA - Washington State Fire Fighters Association
WAFOP - Washington State Fraternal Order of Police
WSPTA - Washington State Patrol Troopers Association
WPOA - Wyoming Peace Officers Association
PFFU - Professional Firefighters of Utah
UPOA - Utah Peace Officers Association
NVFC – National Volunteer Fire Council
NTC - National Troopers Coalition
Employees of Sponsors, the Sponsors’ parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, and agents and the immediate family (defined as parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents) of each such employees, and all those with whom such employees are domiciled, are NOT eligible.
3. Timing: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 a.m. E.T. on Tuesday, February 1, 2013 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. E.T. on Friday, July 12th, 2013. A winner will be announced on or around Friday, July 19th, 2013.
4. How to Enter: Visit Go.CalCas.com/BassBoat and fill in required entry information. Individuals may enter this Sweepstakes by filling out the online form only once. More than one entry from any person or e-mail address will void all entries from that person or e-mail address. Entries may also be received by completing a lead card directly with a California Casualty Employee.
5. Drawing: This Sweepstakes will have one (1) drawing and one (1) grand prize winner. Each entrant selected as a potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements. For the prize, a potential winner will be selected in a random drawing from all entries received on or before the entry deadline. The drawing will be conducted on or about Monday, July 15, 2013, by Sponsors, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Potential winners will be notified by e-mail or mail on or about Tuesday, July 16, 2013. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within fourteen (14) days after the first attempt to contact such potential winner, an alternate entrant will be selected in his or her place at random from all entries received.
6. Grand Prize: The grand prize is the winner’s choice of a 2013 Bass Boat valued at $10,000 or $10,000 (USD) cash equivalent.
Sponsors are not responsible for lost or mutilated prizes and none will be replaced. Prize is nontransferable and must be accepted as awarded. No other substitution may be made, except by Sponsors in the event that the prize cannot be awarded for any reason, in which case, Sponsors will provide a prize of equal or greater value. The winner is responsible for all costs associated with title, registration, licensing, and other applicable fees associated with the prize chosen by the winner, as well as for all local, state and federal taxes, including, but not limited to, all luxury, special, sales, use and income taxes that may be applicable.
7. Other Terms and Conditions: Potential winners will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release, and where lawful, a Publicity Release, within fourteen (14) days of notification, failing which the potential winner will be disqualified and another winner selected in the place of the disqualified person at random from all entries received. If any prize or prize notification is returned as non-deliverable, the potential winner will be disqualified and another potential winner will be selected in the original potential winner's place. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees that the Sponsors and those acting under the Sponsor's authority, may use winner's name, picture/portrait likeness and/or voice, for advertising and promotional purposes without further consideration, unless prohibited by law. BY ACCEPTING THE PRIZE, THE WINNER AGREES THAT THE SPONSORS, THEIR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND ALL OF THE SPONSOR'S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND WILL BE HELD HARMLESS BY WINNER FOR ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, AND PROPERTY, DUE IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES OR PRIZE RELATED ACTIVITY. Subject to all federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited.
8. Miscellaneous: All entries become the sole property of Sponsors and none will be returned. In the event of a dispute, entries made by Internet will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. The "authorized account holder" is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider or other online organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsors with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsors reserves the right in their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Sponsors are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Sponsors on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Sweepstakes. Sponsors are not responsible for late, lost, illegible, incomplete, stolen, or misdirected entries. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSORS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. Winners List: A complete list of prize winners will be available at Go.CalCas.com/BassBoat on or about July 26, 2013.
11. Sponsors: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is California Casualty Management Company, 1900 Alameda de Las Pulgas, San Mateo, CA 94403
Back to Entry Page